Despite its long history, the Commonwealth has only civilized a fraction of the galaxy. Life on an undeveloped colony world is hard. The problems are never-ending: pirate raids, corporate claim-jumpers, outlaw settlers, unpredictable weather…and an alien spirit world unused to coexisting with sentient creatures.
Natural disasters, storms, subsistence, and even basic survival are all much harder when the world really is out to get you. Can your colony survive? Find out Frontier Spirit, a Fate World of Adventure from Nick Pilon.
Frontier Spirit requires Fate Core to play. This 43-page supplement includes:
- A simple aspect system that specifically ties each character to the world and genre of the game
- Rituals and space opera technology as stunts—ideas on how to add rituals to your game to extraordinary effect, and how to simply integrate future tech by way of stunt mechanics
- System ideas to create spirit entities that interact with the physical world
- A variety of characters and locations to get you started in the world of Thompson’s Turn and the community of Aribeth Plateau in particular
- A stand-alone adventure set in Aribeth Plateau
Frontier Spirit. In the far reaches of the galaxy, only the strongest survive.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.