Expand Your Apocalypse
Unmask your feelings, uncage your ruination…
The Doomsday Clock is ticking down and emotions run high as you and your team of DIVISION agents struggle to find the Keys before the villainous Harbingers unlock the Doors of Power and bring about the apocalypse.
As an Omen class monster, you are the only thing capable of holding back the apocalypse. Combat occult threats and investigate supernatural phenomena alongside your team of supernatural agents working for the shadowy DIVISION. But in a world that shuns monsters like you, only your deepest, most heartfelt bonds can grant you the power to stop those who seek to unlock Doom’s Door.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- A game of monsters bound by fate, love, and power. Explore emotional connections, complicated relationships, unpredictable mysteries, larger than life apocalyptical threats, and the brightest hope in the darkest despair.
- An innovative take on the Powered by the Apocalypse rules engine.
- Seven Playbooks, each with their own destructive abilities and consuming desires
- Guidance and support for running the game, including advice for the Keeper on how to craft your own Apocalypse
- Preset Mysteries for the team to investigate and plenty of guidance on creating your own.
- Strategies and safety tools to ensure everyone at the table enjoys a fun, memorable session.
- Plenty of support and advice for creating one-shot sessions or full campaigns
The apocalypse draws near. There are Keys to find, Mysteries to solve, Doors to unlock, and ruthless Harbingers to battle. It’s time to face your fears or become fear itself.
Omen Project Collection
As part of the Apocalypse Keys crowdfunding campaign, one of our stretch goals was to raise funds to offer grants to designers who wanted to create playbooks, mysteries, art, and other supplements for Apocalypse Keys. The products are entirely owned by their creators, but we’re happy to list them here and show off the creations they made:
- Buried in Ice, by Morgan Eilish. An Apocalypse Keys mystery (link)