Steel yourself, and open the grimoire.
Daemon summoning is banned in Ganseldom by religious and civil authorities alike, but that’s never stopped ambitious nobles and warlocks. Daemons are invaluable minions when there are battles to win, secrets to steal, and coups to enact. With the recent invention of the printing press and increased literacy rates, grimoires containing the rites for daemon summoning are more common than ever.
Now you too can join the ranks of warlocks, discreetly selling your services to those rich enough to afford them. But beware, as daemons’ capricious cleverness may lead their masters to downfall rather than glory. Can you control your daemon and please your masters? Find out in Grimoire, a Fate World of Adventure by Lore Graham and Chris Caporaso.
Grimoire requires Fate Core to play. This 41-page supplement includes:
- Character creation guidelines for warlocks in Fate, including rules for ritual magic
- Daemon creation rules, including special skills and abilities for daemon characters
- Extensive stunt lists for both warlocks and daemons
- A complete background for the fantasy world of Ganseldom, including a tense balance between the church and the nobility
- A sample adventure: The Rise of House Volio
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.