Nitrate City is a place where elements of Film Noir and classic movie monsters combine with explosive results. It’s a place populated by slick vampire private eyes, clever werewolf gamblers, cigarette smoking mummy fatales and deadly hit men from beneath the darkest waters.
You might be a member of ‘The Night Squad,’ a unique off-the-books crime-fighting task force, or perhaps you work best on your own. Regardless of your allegiance, your work will be opposed at every move by a secret society of criminals called ‘The Consortium,’ led by notorious criminal Victor Stitch, aka Frankenstein’s Mobster.
Walk the mean streets of this action-packed, celluloid landscape in this Fate World of Adventure by Doselle Young and Bill White.
Nitrate City requires Fate Core or Fate Accelerated to play. This 51-page supplement includes:
- A random character concept system that blends classic movie monsters and noir archetypes
- A cinematic take on Fate Accelerated character approaches: Action, Comedy, Drama, and Horror
- Celluloid inspired systems like the Flicker Effect to bring maximum noir to your campaigns
- Simple rules to generate noir cases for use in Fate games
- A complete starter adventure: The Blood Dahlia
When you walk the flickering streets of Nitrate City, always watch your back.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.