Our universe is on the verge of a catastrophic collision.
Shadowy invaders from other worlds have begun to slip into the dark places in ours. The result? Night terrors, disappearances, deaths, and worse. Most people try to hide their heads in the sand, but members of the group known as Vigilance stand between our world and the darkness outside.
In Slip by Chris Caporaso, play a Vigilance member afflicted with strange powers linked to the convergence of worlds, or even a determined mundane. Knowledge is your only weapon.
Slip requires Fate Core to play. This 47-page supplement includes:
- Simple rules for integrating psychic powers into character high concepts
- Ideas on how to use campaign aspects to gradually reveal within game secrets over the course of a campaign
- A basic structure to use when building an apocalypse campaign
- Complete background for characters, organizations, and adventure ideas to get you quickly started within the world of Slip
- A full adventure: The Sea From Beyond
Arm yourselves; stop the incursion, and try not to Slip.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.