Lucid dreamers could save the world…or wreck it.
A very small percentage of the population can travel through dreams and harvest colors that are either impossible or too precise to exist. Once in our world, the emotions and memories behind the colors still linger. It is impossible to see a painting using rhoz and not immediately recall your first love.
The Lucid, those who know the secret of the dream colors, disagree over the role of dream travel through these alternative realities. You are a member of the Lucid. Will you use the colors for profit or to protect others? Specialize in painting or espionage? Will you befriend the beings from these other realities or stand against them? Find out in Prism, a Fate World of Adventure by Tara Zuber.
Prism requires Fate Core to play. This 45-page supplement includes:
- Rules for lucid dreaming and creating in-dream advantages, including the use of lucid colors to achieve your goals
- Two new skills: Factions and Streets. Includes plenty of factions to start as well as a faction creation system
- A simple system to create and populate new realms for your characters to explore
- Lucid dreaming gear, and a gear creation system
- A plot engine to make game planning easier, and a sample adventure: The Curious Case of Klara Bosko
Enter the world of Prism.
You might be dreaming.
But then again, you might not.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.