Russia fired first. America countered. Then all hell broke loose.
That was 1951, but now it’s 1959 and you’re still in prison. Maybe the people on the outside forgot about you, what with the war and all, or maybe it’s just safer inside Collins Park Correctional Facility. But will order persist in the cell block much longer? And what really is going on out there? Find out in Behind the Walls, the latest Fate World of Adventure from John Adamus.
Behind the Walls requires Fate Core to play. This 40-page supplement contains:
- New rules for different types of stunts—personal stunts, cooperative stunts, and secret stunts
- Ideas on how to use secrets in Fate Core on the world, character, and PC levels
- System ideas for gangs and gang or group conflict in Fate Core
- War and Peace, Love and Hate: an adventure for Behind the Walls
- Ideas for the world beyond the walls to help fuel a larger prison escape campaign
Behind the Walls. If it’s safest behind bars, something has to change.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening.